Can I reconcile the donations with my bookkeeping software?
Yes, WIGIV has a very powerful reporting system that allows you to search and filter donations based on date, donation type, donor name, etc. Also, you can download this report as an excel spreadsheet or PDF file that can be downloaded to your bookkeeping software.
How do I start a refund?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your organization name and donation data (amount, donor name, date) and we will complete this process for you.
Who can see the donations?
The donations are private, therefore just the platform administrator can see and download donations and reports. However, you can invite other staff members to help you administrate all the user engagement tools we provide.
What kind of reports do I get access to?
– Donation Reports: detailed reports of all donations made through the system
– Members Report: database of all registered members information
– Volunteers report: within your members report, you will find those who applied for volunteer opportunities
– Dashboard: centralized overview of all donation activities and key metrics
How fast do I receive the funds in our bank account?
On average credit card Transactions take between 1 to 2 business days to post, while ACH (Bank Account) take between 2 to 5 business days. If you qualify for “next day funding”, you can receive your deposits as fast as 1 business day. See your account rep for more details, or apply through your admin portal.
Can I request training for a new staff member?
Absolutely, yes. We would love to give you a full training or a refresher course. Simply contact your account rep to schedule it.
How to add YouTube videos to your archive?
YouTube is a very powerful video platform. Not only is widely spread, which will give you more exposure, but also is a great tool to engage people without compromising your organization budget. However, free doesn’t always mean costless. YouTube monetization rules have changed and have changed a lot, to the point that often it’s going to display undesirable and unrelated content to the users, even though you are embedding a video on the app.
To avoid that, we can use a trick every time we are adding a video. Here are the steps:
• Copy the URL of the Video you want to add: i.e. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOBIPb-6PTc)
• Identify the Video ID. Is the part at the end of the URL: In the previous URL is this one here: ZOBIPb-6PTc
• Use this based URL: https://www.youtube.com/embed/VIDEOID?autoplay=0&rel=0&ecver=1 and replace the VIDEOID place holder with the original desired video id. In this case, it would be like this: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOBIPb-6PTc?autoplay=0&rel=0&ecver=1 and replace
• Now you can paste the URL into your admin.
You can check the following video for a quick demo: https://youtu.be/ESpdn9yy-oc